Tuesday, June 22, 2004

today

i slept until a little after 10 today. so now tonight i wont be tired.  i have to do laundry.  i wish i had more work shirts.  then from liek 3pm - 6pm i'm working with the landlord again.  I have to eat somewhere along the way.  I'm at a good part in 1984 and I want to read that.  I think this place needs cleaned up a bit.  i have too many shoes laying around.  i also want to disassemble pb's chair so later we can throw it away easier.  it's just here taking up space.  i also have to pay bills or get ready to.  i need to order checks, but my money hasn't cleared yet. well it says it's cleared but i have 0 available balance.  too bad the bank closes each day when i'm done w/ work.  so i can't get there in time. and usually i dont leave work early even though i probably could because i need the money.  i think we also need to go food shopping.  we never seem to end up with meals to be cooked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment