Saturday, June 19, 2004

stuff

they finally stopped digging.

gravester was late to the movie. that slacker.  we had to fight people off to keep saving his seats.  then afterward me and pb went to denny's cuz i hadn't eaten dinner yet.  gravester didnt' want to go.  gravester stopped at cvs on the way into the movie too.  kate was going to stop over but that all didn't happen when i wanted dinner.  the prices on our denny's bill were different than on the menu. we didn't say anything, but it still makes me mad. 

today i learned how they estimate how many bags of dough to do on a given day.  i can estimate the same as them with their computers.  I could run the place.  My hours got cut a little.  Next week I only work 35 hours.

it's getting to be about bedtime.

i have a lot of bills.  it's almost fun to have stuff to worry about and keep track of.  shows i'm not a little kid anymore.  but at the same time i would rather be saving 800ish bucks a month and live at home with them paying for that an dthen i would end up with 2000 bucks more at the end of the summer than i would have now.  Originally i thought that over the whole summer me and PB would be spending like 3,000 bucks on room and board and stuff and already we almost spent that much and we're only 1/3 of the way into it.  i guess my prices weren't as accurate and well i didn't expect to get $110 phone bill for a real line.

that reminds me.  my cell phone will not last anymore. it likes to die die die after only a short period of time.  I am considering looking into the phoen battery and having another one but I would not buy it yet.  I would just keep it in mind for later.  I also want to scrapbook and get pictures made at walmart but I dont have the money to spare yet.  I can start doing stuff though.  Maybe Monday and Tuesday I will scrapbook. Or maybe I should finish 1984 first.  I'm on page 226 if my memory serves me correctly.  There are a little over 100 pages left. 

I seem to be in a talkitive mood tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment