Thursday, December 30, 2004

mike's birthday

i finished knitting my hat last night. i started my scarf today. this yarn is so hard to work with. actually i'm switching hat's w/ my mom. she likes mine better so i switched with her. mine is bigger. i made it longer on purpose to fold more of it up as a cuff type thing. i also altered the pattern and messed it up at the end so it doesnt look pointy. the stupid pattern makes the hat look pointy.

i just made my sweater pucker by scratcing my skin through it.

i haven't talked to dave all day.

i'm ready to eat the rest of the stuffed cabbage but i can't cuz the microwave is unplugged. it will be plugged in soon.

i semi went through 2 drawers today. man do i have a lot of stuff i should throw away but i dont wanna. i was going through my belt drawer. not one of htem that i pulled out fits around my waist anymore. but i got tired of going through so there are about half left. i never ever wear any of them i should just get rid of them all. some are pretty nice and dressy.

i weighed 121 today. i dont eat anything so it's weird. mom was supposed to make potato soup today but she said she will tomorrow and we are to eat leftovers again.

2 comments:

  1. kbredxiii (LiveJournal)January 1, 2005 at 8:36 AM

    teach me how to knit hats!! ;) mom was showing me how to make the scarves just recently, with the new fun fur stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)January 1, 2005 at 8:44 AM

    it's just a matter of a pattern. nothign special. gotta know how and when to taper it off.

    ReplyDelete