Sunday, December 12, 2004

stuff and things.

i want to learn how to use microsoft money but it never seems to want to work right. so i think unless someone shows me how to do it and i dotn have to read help that i will just continue to use my excel files.  I tried to catch them up today. i think i'm a slacker and havn't written down everything.  which make sit hard when i transfer over from the expenses of me and dave to the money fileof just me to the sheet that i only go by date not transaction.  maybe i can get a set up ging on that automatically updates.  i got home from work an hour ago and i'm even still wearing my apron.  i realized i worked a lot the week of the paycheck i picked up today. it was for 33 hours. 33 hours in 4 days during which i had classes and such.  and that means i've been working a lot.  that's crazy of me.  i should get to working on my paper and stuff.  i might want to just spend a few hours and hardcore clean up my room. it's so bad i can't take it.  i learn new and interesting things everyday at work. and i dont even hear the half of it that everyone else hears.  this new character scott at work couldnt come in teh other day becuase he was in jailr o soemthign cuz he beat his girlfriend.  that's just crazy.  sometimes i wonder where these people come from. 

so new york minimum wage is going up so i will be gettin 2 raises come the first of the year. 

I'm so tired. it's crazy. my head hurts.  my foot hurts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment