Friday, May 5, 2006

sick

my glands hurt so bad. my throat doesn't really hurt but it sure looks bad. my nose is all stuffy. at first i thought i might have strep but i  always thought if you have a cold along with it it never ends up being strep.  but my dilema is that i am leaving today to go visit someone in a hospital. either way with strep or just being sick I don't think I should be going. dave will want me to go or he won't go at all. he should go. oi

and I have a headache. but i've been having them a lot the past 3 days. almost as much as the whole rest of my life put together (except i had that one spell of being sick sophomore year where i had headaches everyday for a week...but that's the only other major time)

4 comments:

  1. anonymous (LiveJournal)May 8, 2006 at 8:21 AM

    Are you feeling better?? Going to the hospital to visit some one isn't a very good idea. Even doctor's tell you, hospitals are full of germs. The person you are going to see probably wouldn't appreciate you coming in sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous (LiveJournal)May 8, 2006 at 8:23 AM

    I just reread your "sick" message. I think PB's a big enough boy to go to the hospital all by himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)May 8, 2006 at 11:44 PM

    i was going to have him go to the hospital but then on teh way there i seemed to get completely cured. my glands weren't swollen anymore. my head didn't hurt (and I didn't take any medicine for it)

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous (LiveJournal)May 9, 2006 at 4:47 AM

    Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete