Sunday, August 27, 2006

Saturday

Friday night I slept 11 hours and 45 minutes.

Saturday we tried making an appointment for Dave’s car. We also tried to do this Friday. Nobody ever answered the phone. We tried going up to see if they could fit him in. They couldn’t because the guy that would check out the electronic seat is only there Mon-Friday. He was going to make the appointment for Monday but we can’t since I lent my parents my car this week until my mom’s van is fixed. She’s a school guard for a month or so until they find someone. It’s not where she used to be so she can’t walk there.

Then we went to Ponsi’s to get some insoles put back in my shoes. That took over an hour.

Next Dave went home and I dropped in on my parents to help them plant trees. They did not know I was going to do this. I even bought a change of clothes. I knew my mom said she was worried about my Dad doing it. Well they are paying to have the hemlocks put in but they were planting some shrubs. I helped with that. They had just gotten home from buying the plants and dirt when I got there. They were going to wait until it got. My legs are a little sore today. I wasn’t really heavy enough to stomp on the shovel to get it down in. So I used this other tool that I keep forgetting what it is called (maddock or mattock or something like that). I got so sweaty that I showered at my parents house and then left there by 5pm.

I came home and ate a little since I hadn’t eaten since breakfast and that wasn’t much. I felt a little weak from all that hard work and lack of food. Then we went grocery shopping. I think I just watched TV after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment