Monday, August 28, 2006

well

nobody responded to any of my long LJ posts so maybe i shouldn't be so descriptive.

i'll give it another try.

today i slept in until 7. I got to work at 7:45. i forgot to walk at 11:30 so I ate lunch quickly at noon and then walked afterwards. I worked until a little after 4 and we headed to Kenny Ross to drop Dave's car off. My mom met us there and picked us up. We went back to their place and watched some TV until my dad got home. Then we left in my car. He had my car at work. as soon as we got home we made rotelli with meat sauce. we have just enough left to have some in our lunches tomorrow. well we both kind of stopped eating to make sure we had enough.

We watched 1 episode of Bones then I gave Dave a haircut. I showered and now I'm here posting.

I might get to go to Kansas City, MO for a SWE conference in October. My manager talked to me today about my interest in going. I was asked if i had interest. I just didn't think up about the conference on my own. I learned today I'd have to make a trip report for the conference. I also learned that I will have to make a trip report for my Radtrad training in Las Vegas next week. I still need to find out what a trip report consists of and the format and style of Westinghouse.

3 comments:

  1. rukkyg (LiveJournal)August 29, 2006 at 9:31 PM

    A guy from dominion wrote a trip report and forwarded it to everyone. Then j copied it and sent it to s which counted for me and c too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)August 30, 2006 at 12:32 AM

    Can you show me a copy of this trip report?

    ReplyDelete
  3. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)September 4, 2006 at 3:08 AM

    I worked there!

    ReplyDelete