Saturday, September 29, 2007

timmy always wins telling me happy birthday.

i forgot i was going to eat less to hack my weight graph and make my brithday weight seem low and then i could tell people what i weighed on my birthday.

well i forgot and actually ate 3 meals today. that never happens
2 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch for breakfast, a hamburger, a cookie, a 1 oz bag of chips, 1 oz bag of pretzels, 1 oz bag of fritos, and 1 oz bag of cheetos (these may be 3/4 oz now because companies are cheap. i forget), and 2 glasses of pop for lunch, then for dinner i had cheese fries with ketchup, a ceasar salad but w/ ranch dressing, and a bowl of potato soup all from outback. i'm also ready to eat again.

4 comments:

  1. tenroaches (LiveJournal)September 29, 2007 at 9:37 PM

    Did they look at you weird when you ordered a caesar salad with ranch dressing? I think the dressing is what makes the salad caesar, and it ain't ranch. I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)September 30, 2007 at 2:21 AM

    i've ordered that a few times and nobody ever has. which i thought they would but they haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. russsss (LiveJournal)October 12, 2007 at 5:18 PM

    I always ask for extra caesar dressing with my caesar salads. I hate regular salads. I only eat seezer salads, always with the extra dressing because they never put enough on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)October 13, 2007 at 1:40 AM

    they always put too much. somtimes i get ceasar with ceasar dressing

    ReplyDelete