Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday

so i finally took my shower. nothing like starting the day at 1:15. well i'm still in my robe. i was thinking of exercising before the shower but when i do that i always get lightheaded...because that also relates to running before eating breakfast. i swear almost every morning when i get out of bed and attempt to make the bed i black out and have to crouch down. i really want to watch brothers and sisters again. i should start laundry now. i keep telling dave he needs more clothes so i can go longer than a week without doing laundry. well and i tell him he should do the laundry himself. like 80% of every load is his stuff. he wears too many clothes too. he changes after work everyday and uses another set of clothes.

i guess i can look on the bright side in that i can't find my to do list so i don't really know all the stuff i'm forgetting to do.

sunday really is my least favorite day of the week. it has been since middle school or elem school. i don't enjoy my "day off" knowing i have a full week ahead of me of working/school.

No comments:

Post a Comment