Monday, June 23, 2008

busy day

I had training 8-12.
i didn't even get lunch somehow i had get my time in and then in that time i remember what happened someone asked me a question. i heated ez mac at 12:50 but i only at 4 bites. it got dry and i didn't have any water. i was so mad. the walk to the water would have made me late to the meeting unless i took food with me. but i didn't want to do that.

then meeting 1-2
meeting 1:30-2:30 (note overlapping so i actually left the 1-2 one early sincethe 1:30-2:30 one was with a manager that was more upper level than the 1:00 meeting and the 1-2 one was only 3 people versus 10 )
meeting 2:30-3:30 (maybe it was more like 2:30-3:15 or something. because at some point after this meeting and before i got up trackign stuff down someone from my old group came to visit me to ask for help on CAPs stuff)
then follow up on who i have to get stuff to. finally sat down at 4:30 as the phone was ringing. as i got off the phone i had to rush out to get an allergy shot.

i'm starving.

1 comment:

  1. anonymous (LiveJournal)June 26, 2008 at 11:06 AM

    hi. Leaving this on iPhone at AT&T.

    ReplyDelete