Monday, June 9, 2008

today was just overall awful

the morning flew by w/o me getting much done. pb had training all day so i couldn't even talk to him. my phone still doesn't work (at work) and my boxes did not get delivered to my cube at work. they also couldn't deliver them today because they were too busy getting ready for the picnic. pb got out of training and was miserable and hard to deal with (he's getting sick) then we went to the picnic and he was so slow and made us leave and i wasn't even full. also i let him talk me into going to the picnic before my 8 hours were up. and from 3:30-4 there were about 10 people near the windows looking out at the picnic saying how it's too hot and that they aren't going out there and that they need binoculars and just pointing out everyone they know and people they didn't know. that made it so hard to get work done. i spent like 15 min trying to reword one sentence. i just couldn't get through it. they were so distracting. on a normal day i could put on headphones but not today because i didn't have my boxes. then we got home and i was hungry but i couldn't eat because my mom was cooking. then i tried to boot up my computer (my one that i was complaining about a week or 2 ago) and it's still trying to boot. every single "file record segment" "is unreadable" it numbers them as it goes. it's been over an hour and a half now. oh and at work my "offer" needed to be signed and turned in by today. well sue had to sign it. i gave it to her on about Wed but she had a question. well she got her question answered. and well now she lost the form. it was due today. i did talk to my new manager this morning and mentioned she hadn't signed it and he said it was alright to get it in a day or 2.

ooo the first file segment that hasn't popped up as unreadable is 33397. i don't know what this means but i just noticed that it missed a number. first number it's missed in an hour. well it kind of missed 2 numbers but the one before it has that it was deleting the corrupt attribute.

i want to get 2.5 years of pictures. i'm so mad. i can't handle this.

3 more corrupt attributes being deleted.


i also forgot to mention that my mac fan is extremely noisy and i don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment