Saturday, January 2, 2010

Race

Race is done.
It was cold

started at 9:30
Wasn't ready when the gun went off. Callie was even less ready.
Got there at 8:30
Callie got there at like 9:10.
So cold. Windchill was 0


Callie won for females.
She did worse than she thought.
I did better than I thought. She still beat be by 9 minutes.

I was 7th for my age group. Not sure of my overall place. Wish I would have read it there. I want the results to be online. {Official results}

Then we went to KFC after.

Will was there. It was even colder for him. He goes to all Callie's races. Her mom wanted to go too.

The directions online went to the wrong place. Poor Callie. At least she made it.

I look fat in my clothes.
Probably because other layer is a small, then a small, then a large (long sleeve t-shirt), and then a medium.

My BodyMedia fit numbers.

Also more details in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment