Saturday, January 23, 2010

a real update

my shoulders are a little sore from my 2 hours of lifting yesterday.

today i have to do cardio. it's raining so that puts a damper on things.

i need to figure out how to make stacked bar charts. i want to graph my exercise like SU does but they only do 28 days worth. Also their "time" is in hours and it's text and it's not being read as anything so I have to convert. I probably shouldn't spend all morning on this though. Maybe i should make it my reward after doing some form of cardio for 45 minutes. All i can do here is use an exercise bike. i could go to the gym at work but i've never gone in on a weekend.

i need to increse my number of steps per day. i have increased my exercise by a few minutes because i was never meeting my goal but i haven't increased my steps enough.

I wish i had minitab. the control charts or better. i'd like to know what my "average" is for my data and have that nice line going across and also the +- 2 signma. i don't even really know how to use mintab though. excel probably does similar things.

I also need to make a graph of my sleep duration each night. sometimes it is a little off because it had me sleeping when i was watching TV and I know I wasn't. or maybe a graph with sleep duration and amount of time lying down. oh the possibilities. i bet i'd waste my entire day on this.

yesterday i was pumped after lifting that i put all the Christmas decorations away, carried the boxes downstairs, and then brought the recliner back in from the porch. My craft room is a mess so I really should get to cleaning that up a little too. i have to put away boxes of supplies that I took to the party on wednesday. My room is quite the death trap.

I also have to finalize my Stampin' up order tonight. I am limiting myself to $50.
I should pick dates for my next 2 stampin' up classes to get the dates out now.
I have 2 pictures i need to hang up in my craft room. and i have 1 more frame waiting for a picture. i probably won't get to those though.
i want to get the painting from callie customed framed and hang it up for real instead of how it's leaning against the bookshelf. so many things. i probably won't get to them for a long time.

well i better quit posting and get to some of this but i'll leave you with 2 new graphs i made



I don't think i like how they are line graphs since it's just a number of steps in a day and not connected to the other days but oh well I will work on that later.
10,000 was the default goal gowear fit gave me. i was never hitting that so I changed it to 8,000 and I'm rarely hitting that. I do not want to change it again so I want to increase my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment