Monday, November 3, 2014

9.28

I didn't run a race! I thought about it all morning since there was one I thought about doing but knew I couldn't pull it off based on what would go on during the day.
We watched the Steeler game.  Ella slept during some of it.  Ella likes to copy Dave and watch him as he watches the game.  We were late to a birthday party because of Ella's nap. The game was almost over so we just watched the end too. Ella sat there holding her football. She's so cute.





Ella had so much fun at the party. She got to hang out with friends and meet new friends. She also got to play at a water table. She sure loves water. She did better standing this time than she did almost a month ago.  Multiple people commented on how advanced Ella seems or how tall she seems. Some people that I know but haven't seen in a few weeks asked if Ella got a lot bigger since the last time. I think she has, but the  numbers don't really show it.




























As soon as I got home from the party, I started to feel like crap.  I wanted Dave to not do his raid to help with Ella. He said, "Good luck with that."  I tried to feed Ella early. She fell asleep on me. I was so happy. But then I started to feel so awful I had to hurriedly put her in her crib. That woke her up and she was screaming/crying. I was in the bathroom throwing up seconds later.  This was at 6:25 and started the awful night where I wanted to die.

I was throwing up every half hour at first then maybe every hour but still only sleeping for 10 minutes at a time until 2:30 or so.  Then I slept about an hour at a time and got up like I had to throw up but didn't actually throw up. I guess there wasn't anything left.  Throwing up is the worst. I haven't done that since right before college graduation when I caught the stomach bug going around work.

Dave got sick throwing up about an hour after mine started but he was able to go to sleep and sleep for about an hour at a time. I was so jealous.

Some birthday party photos from their photographer: Charlotte from Girl Taking Pictures took them. 

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing worse than being sick when you're a mom because it's that much harder to take care of yourself. And this was right before your birthday. Hoping you got better by then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added pics to the 29th and 30th post so you will find out over the next 2 days

      Delete
  2. I'm jealous of the birthday party outside. :) I know you might be in the same boat although what's the weather like in CA in December?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. December it actually rains and it more chilly. I think there are maybe 3 months here where an outside party won't work... December is 1 of those months.

      Delete