Thursday, November 27, 2014

Techniques Class

I had my first Techniques Class since moving to California. I got to reuse old techniques but planned new cards from when I did the classes before.

I spent a lot of time getting leaf colors that I could use.  I had a few more combinations I could have used but stuck with 3 leaves.
So Saffron/More Mustard
More Mustard/Cajun Craze
Certainly Celery/Old Olive



Here are 2 examples of the instructions I give. Then they can collect all cards as I do more and more of these classes.
Which card do you like the best?

2 comments:

  1. I like the snowman and the season's greetings one the best. You are so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you picked both Christmas cards. Both I made at an earlier class but don't remwmber posting those cards.

      Delete