Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Pregnancy Collage

Instead of just showing how my bump grew, you can see how Ella grew too in these photos.  And Miles makes his appearance.  I had trouble picking 1 picture so you have 2 of each. I had a lot of trouble knowing what week to do for 3 months and 6 months.  So I just took due date and then subtracted months from there. I'm pretty sure this is later than what the internet tells me is officially what is 3 months or 6 months. So then I just labeled the pictures with the date to avoid being incorrect.  I think I thought too much about this.
Ella was with me in a lot of weekly pictures. Here are some of them!
That collage was really busy so here are fewer pictures.

What do you think? I feel like Ella's growth surprises me more than my belly growth!

2 comments:

  1. This is neat. I love that she was in the pictures too. Parker was in some of mine also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella would have even been in more if i didn't take them before she woke up

      Delete