Thursday, February 9, 2017

Card Class 2.8.16

I had 4 cards at class. I did 2 repeats from previous classes since the people weren't repeating. I really wanted to plan another card but it was just too much.  Class would go too long.
I used Valentine's Day washi tape with heart framelits that I bought on Amazon.  I also did a variation of this card that was vertical with 3 smaller hearts cut out.
I love the dragonfly sizzix. I just want to use it all the time.
This uses the hexagon punch. It's a repeat from before. Before I used a stamp that said "Thank You" but I couldn't find that this time. Most people want birthday cards anyway. I'm just short on Thank you cards. I mailed all mine.

The 3 flowers is a repeat from before but I used a different green this time since I didn't have enough of the green I used last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment