Saturday, July 20, 2019

Ella's 5.5 Birthday Party (6.22.19)


For the past year Ella talked about how she wanted to have her party at Pump It Up.  But then when I finally looked it up, it was too expensive and I didn't want to do it. So we did it at Twister Gymnastics.  It's a different gymnastics place than she goes to so I thought it would be nice for some variety.    The party packages are 2 hours long. 1 hour for playing on the equipment and 1 hour  in the party room for food and cake. Most places have it like this with an hour in a room. I always feel that is too long. I also feel 1 hour playing is not long enough but that's pretty standard.


Ella had so much fun with her friends. Someone held Liam for me for a bit so I was able to take pictures and just talk with Ella and Miles as they went through it all.  Miles loved it too.   I was a little crazy at the end and almost forgot the goodie bags.  I did spend time the night before the party making Ella's picture boards and then I totally forgot to get them out of my bag.




 I have about 80 group pictures and it's hard to even figure out which one is the best. Someone is always hidden or not looking.



Timmy was so excited to give Ella her gift. He got her a fancy tooth brush. 


Here are the photo boards I forgot to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment