Sunday, April 19, 2020

Happy Birthday Liam

This is late because it's the third kid and during shelter-in-place which requires home schooling too. It's a rough time.  But better late than never.  His birthday was April 14.

My mom made the number collage for me again. I made the chalkboard. I have to say the chalkboard was harder to fill out this time. I couldn't remember if his first word was dada or yeah. I tried to go back and find it but wasn't sure. I couldn't even think of foods he likes or what he likes to do.
    
If we would have had a birthday party, we would have displayed these. If we have a delayed one then we will print  them. 

I kept track up to 2.5 for Ella and 2 for Miles. I definitely won't keep track of all this for another year.

If you want to see I also have similar posts for Ella and Miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment