Friday, November 27, 2020

11/24/20 instastories

 Liam swiped Ella's pop tart and just sat on the couch like it was nothing. Dave did learning with Miles (and Liam likes to sit there too).  Ella had to take pictures of 3 things she would be doing over fall break. She wanted a picture of her bed, of legos, and then of Liam. Well I told her to get one of all 3 kids sitting. We tried but Miles didn't cooperate when I was using her computer so she just took a picture with Liam for hers. I took a short video to show how my arm doesn't fully bend or straighten but it's a great improvement over what it was.  Ella uses 3 devices for school. She uses her new ipad with a pencil so she can easily write. She uses the black chomebook to do most assignments that involves typing. She uses the silver chromebook to use zoom or to play the videos related to specific assignments.  Liam made a mess and I asked him to clean it up and he did.

Miles and Liam played with blocks. When it got pretty high, Liam clapped for Miles.  I took Liam to the doctor for his 18 month checkup a month late. He got 2 shots. He cried more for his height and weight than he did for his shots. 

Ella drew flowers for her art class.  School lunch was huge. I read after we got it that it was meals for 4 days. I dropped my car off and then ran home. It's been on the waitlist for a part for a recall. I did run walk on the way home with very short run segments. 

Liam wanted to wear Ella's shirt and jean jacket. But then he went with only the shirt. He was so proud to be wearing it over his clothes. 

Liam was on the ground but insisted he wasn't ready for bed. He only had a 30 min nap so I thought he was. He ended up staying up for 2 more hours.


The new ipad cases came so now Miles has a new case and now Liam has Ella's old ipad with a case. 

Ella and Miles played with Legos before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment