Wednesday, November 4, 2020

10/28/20 instastories

 Liam likes to use Miles's ipad. He wants his own. I did another pic in front of the mirror. After we dropped Miles off at school, Liam used Miles's ipad. He plays peek-a-boo barn. He loves it. I remember Ella used to use that app early on too. Ella was working on school. I did my workout. I was able to do a bunch in a row so then I loved the workout.  Liam didn't like leftover pizza and wanted my hoagie.


I ran to get my car instead of trying to coordinate everyone. It was a fun run even though it was hot. Then on the way back I stopped at Marshalls. I need clothes that fit so I bought some. I hate not having a dressing room so I had to wing it. I tried everything on at home. 2 things are a little tight. I'm deciding if I should return them or not.  Ella needed a costume for school so we took pictures in the neighbors yard instead of just at home. Getting kids to bed took forever. Nobody would listen. I ended up taking too long reading to Liam and I was late for a board meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment