Friday, September 24, 2021

9/24/21 Run

 I ran again with 4 devices.  I decided to give Strava a second chance. I did. Now I'm done with Strava. 


I really like NRC because I can get a 5k split easy (or later 10k split or half marathon split or 5 mi split)
I will probably continue to use 3 apps. 

Starting and stopping them takes so much time. I run down my entire driveway as I'm starting them all and just get the last one started by the end.  I did not adjust the times on them but almost wanted to to shorten the time on the longest one just to make my average pace seem better.  I've used strava twice and it was the longest distance both times. Mapmyrun is slightly less than Garmin always. The last few times NRC and Garmin are within .01 of each other. 

I like using a guided run on Garmin and then using another app for actual mile splits. I like to know both.

Not only is Strava's distance long but to include a picture I have to manually crop it to a square first. Not worth it. 

Today I went to wipe my glasses and popped out the lens. I didn't want to have to pause and unpause 3 devices so I attempted to fix it while running. It wasn't easy. 

The run today was goal pace repeats. This was the first time running the amounts like this. Today it was 10 minutes, 7 minutes, and 5 minutes with recovery, warmup, and cooldown. 

I used 4 devices on 9/22 when I ran too. Here's what I posted on instagram with the run details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment