Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Running Apps



I finished my run and decided to prop phone and slow motion video and screen shot it I ran with 3 apps today.
 
I used 3 different screen shots I adjusted MapMyRun distance. It was .06mi shorter. The red dot on my left side is actually my water bottle lid. 

NRC (Nike Run Club) let's you drag and get a 5k split. I'm super excited. I also like their mile splits display 

MapMyRun has years of Data so I can't stop. Also I like that the pics are saved so I can go back and download them. 

Based on my default settings NRC doesn't stop your podcast when it gives you your mile splits but MapMyRun does stop your podcasts.

Realized 2 apps used the same pic so made a new Garmin pic

Garmin I definitely can't stop. I like to look at the watch and I like the training plan I'm doing. Also love that the pic I can save has the date. Garmin will let you "share" your run and include a picture but you can't just save it to your phone. I have to text it to someone every time. In the process of texting it, it saves to my camera roll. (So Beth gets a text everyday that I run.)

Should I try another app? I have Strava on my phone but stopped using that years ago. I just used it for walks. I stopped using Strava since it only went to the tenths place not hundredths. I wanted 2 decimal places.


No comments:

Post a Comment