Wednesday, January 4, 2023

2022 Exercise Goals - How I did

 

For 2022, here are my exercise goals and how I did:

  1. Run 250 miles (with a reach goal of 500 miles) = 800.13 mi  ✅
  2. Run 104 times (With a reach goal of 200 times) = 247  ✅
  3. Complete 3 Beachbody programs = 1  ❌ (I did do a month of Bodi and did 2 weeks of Liift More. I also might have done all the 10 minute workouts that were pretty old but it wasn't considered a program.)
  4. Exercise in some form 156 times (that's 3x/week) (Reach goal of 312) = 413  ✅
  5. Win 20 step bets = 24  ✅
Oops I only did 4 of 5. I knew I wasn't keeping up with programs so then I added BOD workouts to my exercise file.  (I have a gap in the pull-ups since I did not know where to put the chin up bar. 

Here are the details: 

To go green for every month was at least the normal goal above but some months were higher. 

I have kept up with my exercise goals google sheet. I also did add some other things that I kept track of! I even made a file for Beth and she kept track of all her goals too!  ✅

I hope to run at least 3 in person races. - I ran 5  ✅


No comments:

Post a Comment