Tuesday, January 31, 2023

A day in the life ... (1/31/23)

It's been about 5 years since I did a day in the life post. I randomly thought about how I should type today.  Google paid storage is too full so I don't have photos backed up so this will be without photos. 


7:20 alarm went off and I hit snooze. 

7:50-8:30 Got dressed and getting the kids ready for school. 

Photobooked until Liam woke up (20 min or so)

Got Liam ready for school

Grocery store

Dropped Liam off at school.  (~10:30) 

Drove home forget what I did 

Left for Trader Joe's

Got home, unpacked, groceries, immediately headed to a meeting. 

Meeting location had to change on the fly since the Library isn't open. 

Meeting until 12:45. 

Drove home, wiped off the counters, put a frozen meal in the microwave and did follow-up to the meeting. 

Ate and did follow-up to meeting.

Drove to where I pick up the kids. Ran. Had to cut the run short since I didn't have enough time. 

Picked up the kids, listened to some jokes from Ella, took a shower, did some dental insurance stuff, emptied garbages, went and got Liam. Then I put in laundry since he had an accident during nap at school. 

Dinner prep, dinner, photobooked while delaying going downstairs for Liam's bedtime. The kids complained about dinner but did better eating compared to normal. Also before dinner was ready, I gave them fruit and they ate 1.5 containers of strawberries that I just bought today. Had issues with photoboking and it took longer. I finished February 2020 in my photobooking.

Got Liam ready for bed but he's awake and I typed this at 10 pm.  He will probably go to sleep by 11 pm and I realize I have to do 1 more workout to hit my January goal so I guess after he's asleep that's what I'm doing. 

I feel like I had no time but old Day in the life posts were worse since I can sleep almost 8 hours and before I couldn't.  (I try all the time to photobook and usually photobook twice a month but I managed to do a little 2 days in a row.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment