Tuesday, January 2, 2007

what i wear

i've updated my calendar site. i seem to only do this monthly. the orignal purpose of me creating the calendar was so that i knew when teh last time i wore something was. when you don't update it for a month it defeats the purpose. i started something new. i don't make the small version the same as when you click on it. when you click on it, most of the time, more of my legs show. sometimes i crop* my arms if they are extended.

Here's a funny one. Dave did it twice, but once I retook the picture. He just jumps right in right before it's about to click.

*i originally typed "cut off" instead of "crop" and thought i'd just get a comment from timmy or pb (if either of them read the post) about me cutting off my arms.

1 comment:

  1. rukkyg (LiveJournal)January 3, 2007 at 3:45 AM

    You'd be lucky to get a comment from me.

    ReplyDelete