Monday, January 1, 2007

new year's eve

i look forward to callie's party every year. I'm a picky eater so this year i decided to take something even though i didn't have to. i made pepperoni bread and took a bunch on a tray. i ate a little of it. it was a hit, so it disappeared early. i should have hidden some so at 4am when i was hungry again i would have something to eat.

i left my purse downstairs or i'd upload pictures now. i didn't take that many. at 11:15ish, i took laura home. she got sick and it wasn't from boozing. it's funny i took her to my parents house and nobody was home, which i knew was the case and she stayed there. i left a note for my parents so they knew she was up. Laura was still sick throughout the night. my parents didn't have any medicine for her. i guess i wrote a bad note, my parents thought she was sick from boozing, but i straightened them out or i think laura did that too.

all of callie's friends were in the garage because her brother and his friends took over the basement. well at midnight, we were sneaky. when they were all outside banging on the pots and pans, we snuck down and claimed the basement. they were mad. 2 people were down in the basement when we went down, they got scared off. but after the youngins rang in the new year they came down and saw us. they didn't know what to do. but we get the basemetn every year. that's where we sleep.

i had a gin and tonic. i didn't like it. i gave mike half. then i had whiskey and coke. it was pretty good. so i had more of that. people told me my face didn't even get red. i dont believe them. i think just becuase i was sitting by shane, with the reddest face, they couldn't tell about mine. i'll have to check my pictures.

i went to sleep at 6:20 ish. I was the last one up. Callie was next to last one up. then i woke up at 7:30 to drive mike home. well i really woke up to make sure he woke up so he could have enough time to get to his plane. since i was up i went on the ride ot the airport w/ my parents. i slept only a couple minutes in the car. the van is too bumpy. i came home (parents home) and slept 4 hours. then i woke up and talked to pb to make sure he didnt' think i was dead or anything. he wasn't worried. then i drove to my actual home. now i'm making this post and still starving. i did grab a cookie on my way upstairs.

i hope none of this sounds stupid. i aint rereading it because i'm going downstairs to eat now.

i can't believe i have to work tomorrow.

2 comments: