Sunday, April 8, 2007

yesterday

i was so tired last night that i didn't want to type all this.

i woke up to a dream that i was 4 hours late for something. this caused me to wake up for fear i was missing my 9:00 hair appointment. it was about 7. then i notice none of my alarms were set. i set one. i didn't have to wake up until 8. i couldn't fall back to sleep so around 7:30 i get out of bed. so i clean up a little since i have all this extra time. then right before i leave i think how i won't be able to find the place and i should take their phone number with me. well i didn't get the phone number but i did notice my phone was dead. since i wasted all that time cleaning, i only had a few seconds to plug my phone in before i left. i left at 8:23. Google maps said it would take 35 minutes to get there so i was scared. well i hit every light green so i get to the street that hair place is on 20 minutes early. i ride up and down multiple times. then i call my parents asking if they remember the address or know where it is. then the phone dies. i pull into town square and use a PAY PHONE. yes i said pay phone. i called my mom and then she called the hair place on three-way calling and i asked where htey are. well it was tricky. you get to their place from a different street than their address is. insane. well i got to my appointment only 1 minute early after all this.

when i'm almost done another stylist says "your next appointment is here" "what time is it?" "10:30" "what time is her appointment?" "11" "send her back" this way confused me. then it was kristin. how funny is that. then i stayed there and we talked throughout her whole appointment. we also talked for the rest of my appointment. then at 11:40 we leave. i go to my car and find a note saying somethign about stopping home after my appointment and that they bought me something. they bought me a banana nut muffin w/ chocolate chips on top. we jagged arahnd for a little while then went to Janet's for lunch where i had the best grilled ham and cheese and also the best milkshake and then also some very nice fries. then we came home and watched a little tiv and then started watched the wedding videos about videographers and photographers. that wasn't over yet but we had to head down to aunt elaine's house for dinner at 4 to eat w/ Uncle Henry. we got there to eat but i was still really full so i only had 1 plate of salad and a not super full plate of food and only a small amount of fruit and only a few desserts. i was ready to burst. then we talked for awhile and left around 6. i went back to my parents house and we finished watching the wedding videos and decided we have a lot of decisions to make about videogrpahers and what we want and crap. also decided that we won't put all the pressure on art so we'd hire a photographer but still ask art to take pictures cuz i want to make sure i have enough. it was bout 9:30 by now so i cleaned up all the wedding crap and went home. i got home at 10:06. i sure was tired. i didn't og to sleep right away. i sure wished i did. i did some stuff on the computer and got mad that i've updated my wedding budget file about 4 times and when i reopen it (days/weeks later) it still has the old version. then i think i went to sleep around 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment