Sunday, April 22, 2007

i've decided

i've decided that i'm buying a new camera in june. i keep waiting because better ones are always coming out and prices always go down. but this will be the case until i die. i'm waiting until june because i'm moving and thus saving money in June on rent. but then again i may want pictures of my moving event with my new camera. ok i'll allow myself to buy it the last week of May. granted my camera now can take great pictures. it just takes awhile for them to save. yesterday i took some pictures and the file size was 11.0 MB. now that's some good quality.

2 comments:

  1. russsss (LiveJournal)April 22, 2007 at 11:40 AM

    new camera is exciting. i spent a ton of time researching before i picked mine. although, the model has already been replaced (from what I hear). It's a Canon A510. I can't remember what replaced it, or what camera it replaced. I think it replaced the camera tim has. My brother bought the camera that replaced it a few months ago.

    you'll have to post more when you get closer to buying it and decide which model you want to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)April 22, 2007 at 11:51 AM

    i have about a month to research but i'm a slacker so i'll probably research the day before i buy it.

    ReplyDelete