Sunday, April 8, 2007

superstitious

ok so the first time i got my hair highlighted pb's brother died. the 2nd time his mom had a heart attack and had to get triple bypass surgery. yesterday nothing happened (that i know of) but the day i made the appointment is the day i learned his grandfather died. does that count? he learned the day before i think but didn't talk to his mom until friday the day i made the appointment. yesterday nothing happened. so is it still true that something bad happens to pb's family everytime i get my hair highlighted or am i in the clear because nothing really happened yesterday and it was the day before?

update my last sentence doesnt make sense. the and it was the day before was that i made my appointment the day before the actual appointment. or maybe it was that he actually died the day before i found out. so really he died 2 days before i got my hair highlighted.

3 comments:

  1. russsss (LiveJournal)April 8, 2007 at 3:19 AM

    how many people must die before you and your hair are happy?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)April 8, 2007 at 3:37 AM

    i have to keep getting them or dye my hair since my hair takes forever for this wrong color to grow out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)April 8, 2007 at 3:37 AM

    pb's mom didn't die that time.

    ReplyDelete