Sunday, April 22, 2007

conversation

me: do you like my tree?
i hold up a picture to show pb
pb: all i have to say is when you said that all i thought about was random binary search trees


discussion about random binary search trees

then
me: well how about my tree? you never answered my question
pb: it's interesting.

i wish i knew were this picture was taken. i guess i could figure it out. the picture taken before it had street signs and the pictures after it did too. after was the cathedral of learning. so i'm guess it was in oakland since we took the direction of "Oakland" on the previous picture.

update: we were already talking about pictures before i asked him.

2 comments:

  1. rukkyg (LiveJournal)April 23, 2007 at 2:00 AM

    you said "how do you like my random tree?" not just tree.

    also, you spelled where wrong in the last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. russsss (LiveJournal)April 23, 2007 at 2:41 AM

    that's a pretty nice tree. i don't recognize it, though.

    ReplyDelete