Monday, April 30, 2007

my new best friend apparently

i learned more information about the neighbor. she's 8. she turned 8 on February 25. she now lives w/ her grandparents because when she lived w/ her mom she went to a bad school and the teacher called her stupid. her mom lives in duquesne she said. she told me a story from school today. it started with "there's this kid joshua. he's kind of cute but has a weird shaped head. well he punched me right here today" points to her nose/cheek. i asked her why. she doesn't know. she was wrestling w/ n ick at the time. oh the drama of 2nd grade. her grandma made her go inside to do her homework even though we were going to go on one more walk (a walk is a loop around our plan) she rides her bike and i walk. that is more exercise than when i walk w/ pb. it's hard to keep up with someone on a bike. we were going to do our last loop while i took my camera. i got my new camera in the mail today and didn't have time to play with it because the neighbor was out waiting for me. we got home at 6:30ish. i told her i'd be home around 5:30. i think she was waiting out there for me. she was crying becuase she had to go back inside. i tried to tell her it was alright and we'd go tomorrow.

i got weird looks today from the mom walking her kids. just because she never saw me before and i'm walking the outgoing kid around. sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment