Sunday, October 28, 2012

10.20

Shirt: Loft, Jeans: F21, Shoes: Macy's, Necklace: Lia Sophia
The coloring is weird in the hallway so when I used "I'm Feeling Lucky" in picasa to fix the orange walls, my jeans look way darker than they were.  Also with whatever settings I was using on my camera, I needed up making my face look extra light. Oh well. I should walk down 3 flights of stairs and go outside one of these days.
We went to BJ's for a late lunch. I love their pizza. I didn't like their meatballs as much this time. They also came so late. Dave ate his entire salad and I still didn't get my meatballs. Then I got them and didn't even eat one before the pizza came. Once the delicious pizza showed up, I didn't even want the meatballs.  They changed how they server their pizza. They used to serve it in the pan but now they serve it on a plate.  They also have a new hand tossed pizza but we love the pan so much we won't be trying anything new.

(The gut picture is of my gut after eating.)
I probably watched TV the rest of the day but I can't remember.

3 comments:

  1. I intensely studied the picture and after a while I took a break. Then I came back and scrutinized it for three more hours and for the life of me I can't fine the "Gut" the you are referring to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My gut is nice and bulged over the seat belt.

      Delete
    2. I saw it and you are right. Funny picture.

      Delete