Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10.7 and 10.8

I watched TV all day but pretty stupid shows.
Late at night I started watching Hart of Dixie.  23 episodes later I still hadn't slept.   I napped around 5pm.  I was watching Raising Hope at that point and looking into another series to start up.
I watched politics with Dave and then fell asleep while he put on the X Factor.  Then I went into bed and slept for a good 10 hours.

Dave was sick all weekend but stayed home sick. He slept in and took medicine and could almost breathe out of his nose by the end of Monday.  We didn't hang out at all. When he got out of bed, he turned on the TV in the living room and I couldn't hear my TV through my headphones so I went into bed thinking I'd fall asleep but after a couple episodes I got back up and he wasn't in the living room anymore. He was in the office so then I was in the living room.   Around lunch I put on workout clothes but never did workout.

1 comment: