Monday, October 29, 2012

10.23

 
Shirt: American Eagle, Pants: F21, Sandals: Kohl's, Necklace: Sears
I didn't wear the outfit for long because as soon as I started cooking, I got sauce on my clothes.
I woke up close to 9am. I started waking up at 6am but kept going back to sleep.  I went to sleep so early that my body just wanted to wake up.  After I got up, I blogged and cropped pictures for 2 hours.   I had a few draft posts but needed the pictures to go along with them. I took care of those. I also cropped pictures for my calendar site. Now September is updated. I still have to finish October.

Dave was home sick but he spent most of the day in bed.  I watched some TV. I ran.  I called my mom to ask a quick question about hot sauce and then talked to her for over an hour.  I went to Safeway.
I cooked Stuffed Pepper Soup. It was good.  The rice was my least favorite part. I should have made more rice. I forgot how my mom used to make extra rice that I'd put into the soup. I also like my soup thicker than normal so I didn't put as much water in when making it.

We watched TV.  We went to sleep at a decent hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment