Thursday, November 7, 2013

Bloopers

Many times when I'm taking my daily picture, I end up with some weird pictures. I thought I'd share a few.  This is in no way all of them.
10-5
Now I have an awful lot where I have 1 leg in the air like this one. I won't show them all. Weird thing is I can't ever remember taking a picture in that position. Most of the other ones seem to be during DBC when I was taking my picture at 6:30 in the morning.
10-9
10-27
10-30
So what do you think?  Should I share more of these. Maybe I should post them instead of the same ol' ones I've been posting.

4 comments:

  1. Leg in the air is funny. Go ahead and post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite a few of the leg in the air ones. But none since I realized I had a ton.

      Delete
    2. If you have time it would make a great blooper post with those "air legs".

      Delete
    3. If you have time it would make a great blooper post with those "air legs".

      Delete