Monday, November 25, 2013

Outfits (October 1-15)

OK I don't have outfits for Oct 1 or 2.
Oct 3
Oct 4
Oct 4
I think I got too hot so I changed shirts. But I'm not 100% sure that was the reason.
Oct 5
Oct 6 (I didn't realize my feet were out of the picture until it was too late)
Oct 7
Oct 8
Oct 9
Oct 10
Oct 11
Oct 12
Oct 13
Dave took these ones. Can you tell they are taken from a much higher angle?  He even crouched down some to try to not have them be at such an angle.  This pink shirt is Dave's favorite and he complains I don't wear it enough. I have to have it clean on Saturdays for my weekly photo so I can only wear it if I know I will wash clothes before Saturday hits. Usually my days aren't planned out so then I don't wear it.  Dave also likes this other polka dot shirt that I haven't worn yet because it's dressy. But that was his favorite shirt out of the ones Jen lent me.
Oct 14
Oct 15 (Photos by Blessed Moments Blissful Hearts)
So I bought leggings ages ago because so many people told me I'd want leggings when I was pregnant. But then almost none of the shirts I have are long enough for them so then I'm not even wearing them.  I'd also prefer leggings with boots and my black boots suck. I have a pair of moss green leggings that I could wear with brown boots but then I'm at a loss for what shirt so I keep not wearing them. :(

The blue pants are pretty tight now so my guess is I won't wear them or the coral ones for the rest of the pregnancy. They are tight on my legs. The waistband area isn't so bad.

It's interesting to see how pregnant I look in different outfits. I also find that different shirts are my favorites compared to a few months ago. I went to PA thinking I could wear long sleeves or sweaters but then it was so dang hot that I was dying. I'm still itching to wear some long sleeve shirts.

The red shorts, striped skirt, and yoga pants are not maternity clothes. Everything else is.

Do you have a favorite outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment