Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Ella has been quite festive this December. Some may have been in individual posts but I'm so behind that most probably were not.

December 2
There festive pictures from at least 7 days. I put 1 of each date at the top but click read more and get a ton of awesome s hots.

December 6 - Caltrain Christmas train


December 5
December 8, Mountain View Christmas Tree lighting

December 11
December 12
December 17






















































December 11 (There are plenty more.)

















December 17











If you made it this far, I'm impressed. Ella just makes Christmas seem so much happier and she doesn't even understand it yet.

Do you have a favorite picture?

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I love the Snowman onesie and the snowflake one. I assume you made both of those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw that yes you did make the snowman onesie. Nice job! Ella is so good on Santa's lap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was squirmy the first time. Then the other santa she was good. With the first one she was super squirmy with me too so I knew it wouldn't go well

      Delete