Sunday, June 7, 2015

4.20

Ella woke up in the middle of the night. Then she woke up near 7 AM. I was so tired.

We ran at 9 AM. Then played a bit.

Ella napped near 12:30.

When Ella woke up she was NOT HAPPY to not be nursing. That was not a fun time.

Marie and Clara stopped over and that helped Ella be distracted but then they had to leave and then she was miserable.  She had a temper tantrum and flung her head back and hit my hip bone. That hurt for a good hour. I yelled in pain and basically fell over from my sitting position. Ella touch her head where she hit me but didn't cry and then she came over and gave me a hug.

I cooked spaghetti and sausage for dinner. The sausage was for Dave. He said I cooked it well but he didn't like how bland the sausage itself was.  Ugh all that work for nothing.  It's hard to cook holding Ella. (Really I wish I could never cook again.)















2 comments:

  1. Isn't it nuts how much kids can hurt you, even though they aren't very big? Parker could probably beat me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Ella will bump her head against mine and she isn't phased and yet I'm ready to die from ti.

      Delete