Thursday, June 9, 2016

4.3

 Ella likes to push 2 dolls around in her shopping cart.
 Ella kept photo bombing my weekly photo.

The view of the pool from inside when the pool fence is not up.
 We went to The Melt for lunch.

 Then we went to Target.  Ella started off in the bottom of the cart.
Then she was pushing the cart. She won't just ride in the cart.   She ran off at one point and some lady in a wheel chair lectured me and her for about 5 minutes. I was so annoyed with the lady thinking she knows it all. She told me I need to slap Ella to get her to listen. I kept trying to walk away and continue shopping and she'd wheel right along in her wheel chair.


Ella helped cook dinner.

It was pretty good! Grilled chicken, roasted cauliflower, and corn on the cob.  This was the first time we used the outside grill. Dave had to start it with a lighter.

How Ella looks in bed. I turned on the flash to get a picture. She liked it so much she asked for another one. This was the 2nd picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment