Saturday, February 14, 2004

realizations

so no classes monday i would normally think this is a good thing, but this monday i am going on a tour of ibm plan. i was tricked. so i have to be at the union at 7:20 and i think i'll get back around 4ish.... long day. then tuesday i have my first litec exam. i totally didn't realize it was aleady. friday is our first thermal test and i'm behind on the reading and i dont understand stuff. i have to have lab 2 done for litec on tuesday too (thurs latest) but we just started it on thursday. i still want to clean my room and possibly rearrange it.

i want jesse to tell me what he meant by his away message. he forgets how much i can annoy and bug him. we will see.

valentine's day is over. i would actually say it was a pretty good day except that my back hurt when i woke up from my mattress.

i'm going down to visit kate and maggie tomorrow. i think i better take my litec stuff with me just in case my litec partner decides i need to go in to the lab when she's there. so far i put liek 4 hours into the code. if i was a good coder it wouldnt have nearly been as long. if i didn't have pb helping me, i wouldnt be nearly as far as i am. the code doesnt work though so who knows. if only it didn't get stuck in an infinite loop...

1 comment:

  1. It's supposed to be in an infinte loop!!!

    while(1) = infinite loop

    ReplyDelete