Tuesday, August 17, 2004

dreams

i had the weirdest dreams last night and woke up in the night and remembered them then.  now i can only remember bits and pieces. mrs hunter, my fifth grade teacher, was in one of my dreams. she was in the lunch room when i went there to find my purse.  in the same dream we had to sit in an auditorium  in alphabetical order for some odd reason  for a picture.  i was in row 5, but the baffling part was that people from high school that i hate were also in the 5th row and sitting all staggered like so i would have had to sit w/ one of them.  but i dont think i acutally got my picture taken cuz there was where i realized about my purse and i tried to go and find it.  that was my dream around 5am or something.  i kept dreaming and right now i can't remember the rest of them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment