Wednesday, August 4, 2004

landlord

so earlier the landlord was checking out what the leak was and he thought it was from the radiator pipes.  but then he decided to check out the air conditioner anyway.  and he confirmed the air conditioner was not leaking and that we could use it.  so then he turned it on and  while it was on decided to take it apart.  and then  he lost the knob that adjusts the degree of coldness.  we then hunted for about 20 minutes for it. 

also yet again he told me about miss albany diner and  that i should go soon to fill out application and have interview and that i could start right away.  and he  wrote out directions for me on how to get there.  he gives me directions everytime he talks to me.  they are only open until 2:15 pm everyday.  he told me the tips would be good and lots of people go there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment