Thursday, August 12, 2004

my left hand

is all messed up.  well i cut it yesterday somehow and that's been hurting and i've been keeping a bandaid on it.  it's where my thumb meets my hand sorta.  it's about an inch long. today it started looking purple.  then around 3pm bread stick sauce jumped from the cup to my hand and burnt my thumb. it is still red and  burns.  no wonder they call them burns.  i was using the dispensor thing and trying to fill a to go cup of sauce for breadsticks.  boy was it hot. then i didn't have anythign to wipe it off w/ so i had to use my other hand cuz it hurt so bad.  then i went to wash it.  and  it hurts.  i told everyone at work about it though.  hehe.  later in the day lucas got sauce on his hands too but i dont know if his burn was as bad as mine.  he licked his off.  so i guess it got off quicker.  but he spun around at the same time saying "ow".

No comments:

Post a Comment