Friday, February 18, 2005

Friday

i cant wait until next friday. i get to use a compass, protractor, and ruler on a test. i dont konw if i've ever done that.

i keep forgetting today is friday. next week is a busy week. i forgot to bring my tablet with my to do list with me to class today. i can't handle myself. i keep thinking of things to add and can't and i can't cross off things i've completed.

I saw someone with crazy bobby-pin hair today. Only a few people know what this is. Krinin did it to my hair once and I did it like three times to myself.

I hate when psych gets out early and I have to kill time before Engineering Econ. This class is so easy yet the homework seems to take me forever.
I work tonight at 5. I'll be done around 10. I probably should scan in our MSL report so the group has the comments sooner rather than later. Ehh nobody will be caring about MSL tonight anyway. Then i'm going to Chrissy's.

I was falling asleep 20 minutes ago in class yet now I feel quite awake.
I did not eat french fries for lunch today. I had stuffed shells and pepperoni stromboli. I probably only ate about half of each that I took before I got disgusted, but I did not eat french fries or a baked potato. It's the first time all year that they've had baked potatoes and I didn't eat one. At least tonight I get to eat some Pizza Hut. They spoil me giving me good food three days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment