Monday, February 14, 2005

to recap

it was fun saturday morning after the initial not gettin enough sleep. but i sure was tired with all my lack of sleep. i went out saturday night too. it wasn't as fun. going out with friends or staying in w/ friends is more fun than a party with people you don't know. Friday was seriously tons of fun. Saturday was just a tiny bit and that was because I got to see Maggie drunk. Saturday would have been more fun if I knew more than 4 people total that were there throughout the whole night. This weekend I definitely want to have fun again. I will be venturing to the liquor store before then. Or shall I say I need to venture in order to have enough booze. What should I get? I am very indecissive because Chrissy can get me cheaper alcohol when she goes home. Well the same alcohol at a cheaper price. I liked amaretto, rum, vodka (mixed w/ 7up) and JCal has vodka.

Sunday I worked all day and I was covering for Ryan at one point and took a table that shoulda been his. Then I waited on them the whole time.(even after he got back) and they were really nice. And he took the tip. and I was there for 40 min after that and couldn't work up the courage to tell him / ask him for it and he even told me i could have the tip from one of his tables when he left but I did'nt take that. So it's like i'm down two tips worth. He also didn't check on them at all even after he was back so I kept going over. But then he cleared their table right away after they left. It keeps bothering me that I didn't say something to him. What a loser I am.

I was sooo tired last night it was crazy. I went another weekend w/o doing any work at all. I have my first test tomorrow.

Today I went to EMD and got my homework back. I worked w/ Dave exactly and he got a 9.6 out of 10 and I got an 8. But really I got a 9 but the TA added wrong. I went the office hours for this and the TA was late. Lots of people were there complaining. Then I went to work study and didn't do much work and now I'm at a group meeting for MSL.

No comments:

Post a Comment