Monday, April 11, 2005

nighttime adventure

Dave and I went to the track tonight. We did 4 laps. Running every other hundred and walking in between. then we went to price chopper. I only grabbed a little bit of cash to take w/ me then pb wanted to get all this stuff so then i was scared. I only had $22 but then i found 3 more dollars in my id holder. That was my emergency money if i needed a little and only had that change purse. Well the bill was $24.17. Then PB wanted me to drive home so i did and he rode in the back seat for kicks. He liked it back there but said that the seat was not deep enough. I didnt' do any hw since my 7pm meeting. I only had 3.5 hours of homework scheduled for today but I also had a midnight bedtime scheduled. Which will win? Or will neither win? I also want to eat.

2 comments:

  1. russsss (LiveJournal)April 12, 2005 at 4:06 AM

    I like nighttime activities. When I used to stay up all night, I'd drive to Indian Lake early in the morning, like 4 or 5 am and walk around their track. It was quiet and there was no sun, and no other people walking that early. Sometimes I'd eat breakfast there. It was like my own park that early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kbredxiii (LiveJournal)April 12, 2005 at 12:56 PM

    Hey, that is awesome. Lets go running one of these days since weather is nice now

    and that is cool that you had the "emergency money" in your wallet- I used to put a few $ bills in each of my wallets/purses for stuff like that. :-p

    ReplyDelete