Thursday, April 28, 2005

ahhh

i wa ssoooo stressed at 4 when i got back from working on msl that i couldnt handle concentrating. so i took a nap (until 6:30) then ate dinner. Cad is now done for mechanisms. well a few things coudl be added to make some stuff not just float around. Powerpoint still has to be made. I started it. I have 3 slides complete. and 4 more started. even though 2 of those only have a heading. my head hurts now.

SmilingColl: i called to get my work schedule cuz i forgot last night and tuesday it wasn't up (even tho it was supposed to be)
SmilingColl: and i called at 8pm and apparently i was scheduled at 5 tonight
SmilingColl: he said "that's alright we're ok"
SmilingColl: but i checked my availablity i told him max 3 shifts
SmilingColl: for the week
SmilingColl: i worked sunday
SmilingColl: and was scheduled, thurs, fri, sat
SmilingColl: that's 4
SmilingColl: so he messed up
SmilingColl: but officially in the new rules if u r even one min late to work you are taken off th enext weeks' schedule
SmilingColl: i think that woudl be good
SmilingColl: but i bet they wont do it. i think it's just a threat
but i guess since i said 3 shifts i have a case. he could claim he thought even though i put it liek a real calendar and labeled it at the end of the week that i meant the work week (thursday - wed) We will see when i go there tomorrow. Also I probably have to tell him a new last day becuase I dont think timmy has to to take the physics final.

I think i'm gonna get sick. Cramer was sick and sitting right beside me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment