Saturday, July 16, 2005

blueroseslm02: how are you feeling?
SmilinColleen: i keep feelign really hto and really cold and a slight fever even tho they told me i wouldnt have one

i can eat soft foods (well bread wasn't soft enough yesterday  even w/o the crust)

my face is really red now. my mom made me take off teh afghan earlier
SmilinColleen: but i feel better than expected
SmilinColleen: my face isn't that swollen at all
SmilinColleen: i maybe only woke up 5 times in teh night cuz of pain
blueroseslm02: jeez, thats still a lot
SmilinColleen: i can barely open my mouth wide enough to fit the spoon in tho
SmilinColleen: i woke up an dhad medicine and a pudding beside my bed but decided the pain wasn't that bad cuz once i did my exercises (open and close mouth and move it from side to side) it was good
SmilinColleen: i think it got too stiff
blueroseslm02: i see
blueroseslm02: are you going to be able to work monday?
SmilinColleen: i plan on it
SmilinColleen: i'm kind of bored and want to do more but when i do i don't feel well

JCal01: i see you had the surgery, how are you feeling?
SmilinColleen: weird.  better than i thought. i cant really eat yet or open my mouth wider than jsut enough to get the spoon in.  i get really hot and relaly cold.  and swtich  ,  my face gets all red.  slight fever  even tho i shouldnt have one
woke up liek 5 times in the night from pain
JCal01: what kind of anesthesia did they give you?
SmilinColleen: i dont konw
SmilinColleen: some kind that made me shake
SmilinColleen: they gave me somethign to give me amneisa
JCal01: were you unconscious?
SmilinColleen: some steriod
SmilinColleen: and
SmilinColleen: somethign else
SmilinColleen: i had the nruse wrtite them down
SmilinColleen: but that's downstairs
SmilinColleen: yes
JCal01: something to give you amnesia?
SmilinColleen: i was  i vaguely remember them putting the paper thing over my face w/ the hole in it for my check/jaw

JCal01: so you're sick now
SmilinColleen: i dunno
SmilinColleen: i didnt' take the bandaid off ot see the incision
SmilinColleen: yet
SmilinColleen: they told me to leave it on until it falls off
SmilinColleen: i have no idea if there r even stitches
SmilinColleen: incision is near my ear
SmilinColleen: i kinda want to do more than i can do
SmilinColleen: i get bored
JCal01: do you have to go back for a followup
SmilinColleen: aug 2
SmilinColleen: they just scheduled me an apppt and din't check w/ me or my work schedule
JCal01: they didn't tell you if there are stitches?
SmilinColleen: they didn't say tons of stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment