Sunday, November 5, 2006

you know

my new hobby helps me to not be sad about people not posting everyday. i think i went THREE days in a row without even checking. then when i did, i loved it. there were posts. there weren't even that many but enough to make me have fun reading them.

also i'm still obsessed with checking my loans on-line and seeing after payments post. i sent more money that will post tomorrow. this is probably a good addiction to have. then my highest interest rate loan will be paid off in no time. (i haven't started paying off extra on the smaller interest rate ones yet.) pb's interest rates are higher mostly, but his loan websites aren't as fun.

2 comments:

  1. tenroaches (LiveJournal)November 13, 2006 at 4:44 AM

    I laugh when I read your lj because you write so much about everything you do and no one even comments. Then the other people on my friends list say stuff that no one in the world would care about (not unlike your loans, I guess), and they get comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)November 14, 2006 at 7:00 AM

    because they have friends that are commenters. like me. i always comment on LJ posts i read. well maybe only 90% of the time. i need to find friends that like to comment.

    ReplyDelete